Posted on Mar 2, 2020

Catherine Closson Vance

CHILD SUPPORT & TAX ISSUES. Do not get yourself in trouble. LOOK at your child support calculation (computer printout). See where the dependency exemptions fall. If your side says Single-1, don't be thinking you can claim your child! Make sure you READ your order correctly. If you are unsure, get a consultation with a Family Law attorney. You may think, "I can't afford a lawyer." Okay--fine---but can you afford a solid and informative consultation?
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.